dilluns, d’agost 07, 2006

My tuner for mobile phone project

In this page I will report my problems and results in the realization of a Tuner programmed in JAVA j2me for mobile devices.

My english is not very good but I think it's the right moment to practice it!

The project is realized as the Final Studies project in ESMUC:
http://www.esmuc.net
in the speciality of Sonology (Music and Technology Studies)

The initial goal of the project is very clear, but not the results. It may result very easy to do (or very difficult althought I hope no), and in the first case it can be widened with some sort of Sound Processing in mobile devices.

My programming skills in Java are not very high at this moment (in fact I can only program in C :P ) but I'm starting to work to arrange this.

Well, this is the beggining, and I think this page can work as a good Project notebook, to know in every moment, what I've done, and how.

To be continued...